Built in 1927, Pioneer Hall was voted “ONE OF YAKIMA’S BEST WEDDING VENUES” by the Yakima Valley Business Times. Included in the rental is an outdoor grassy area featuring a classic Gazebo.
This charming, historic, two-story building also offers a hardwood floor upstairs. It provides a unique setting for any special event.
Private homemade food is allowed; however; all alcohol must be purchased through and served by OVG360. OVG360 is our exclusive, on-site caterer. To learn more about OVG360 CLICK HERE
Square Footage: 8,954Capacities: 240 people with dance floor, 320 people without dance floor
$3,450 with private, homemade food
$2,950 with full-service catering through OVG360; 10% catering credit toward venue price will be applied
($500 deposit due with contract)
- One complimentary move-in day (based on availability)
- Temperature controlled building
- Adjustable lighting
- Complimentary internet access
- No sound ordinance
- Complimentary parking
- Event insurance available for purchase
- Main floor ADA accessible
- Venue Rental includes:
- 40 tables (8’ rounds seat 8)
- 320 chairs
- Kitchen area equipped with refrigerator, sink, and counter space
- Table and chair set up and tear down
- Standard utilities and cleaning
- Trash receptacles provided and taken care of following the event
ADD-ONS FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE:
Sound system, dance floor, staging, risers, and additional tables and chairs.
Security staff is required with events providing alcohol and is coordinated with State Fair Park.
Please call (509) 248-7160 ext. 205 for further information. Or contact our Event Specialist